My Precious Blue Single Member P.C.
(hereafter ‘My Precious Blue’), as legally represented, is the sole administrator of the website https://mypreciousblue.com (hereafter ‘e-shop’ or the ‘website’), which operates as an e-shop for the on-line sale of products. ‘My Precious Blue’ has its registered seat in Athens (2 Kipon str, Kifissia 145 64, Athens, Greece (VAT. No. 801480758 Tax Office Kifissia) and is deemed as the Data Controller of the personal data we collect and process when you visit our Website, namely of any and all information which could directly or indirectly identify you.
The e-shop’s email account is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting the privacy of your personal data is very important to us, thus we have taken all appropriate measures in order to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the information related to visitors and/or users of our Website.
We kindly ask you to read the present Policy carefully, so as to be properly informed of your data privacy rights, as well as the personal data collected and processed throughout your visit across our Website and use of our corresponding internet services.
The present Policy is deemed as a Notification of the data subjects under the articles 13-14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (ΕU) 679/2016. You may address any queries with respect to the present Policy or the way in which ‘My Precious Blue’ collects and processes your personal data to our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
Personal Data Collected through our Website
- Information collected automatically when visiting and/or interacting with our Website
The scope and content of our Website is informative with respect to the products for sale through our e-shop. Thus, the visit thereof does not require the provision of personal data. However, by visiting the Website, certain information which could directly or indirectly identify you, may be automatically collected, such as:
- Your IP address.
- The type of your web-browser and your operating system.
- The websites you visited before or after visiting our Website.
- The speed of your connection and information regarding the software programs running on your P/C.
- Basic information concerning your connection to the Server.
- Information you provide to us upon consent:
Information necessary for the execution of your order
Users who wish to purchase products from our e-shop may either create an account on our Website, by entering their e-mail and a password, or place an order as a guest, by completing the following data to the relevant order form:
- full name/company name
- Tax Identity Number (for the issuance of an invoice)
- order notes (free content)
In case of a different shipping address, users must also complete the respective name/company name the address and the phone number of the receiver.
Should a client submit a refund request, ‘My Precious Blue’ also collects the bank account number/ or Credit Card no in which the refund will be deposited in case of acceptance thereof.
Visitors/users who wish to receive newsletters with respect to our products, may subscribe in our mailing lists upon consent and confirm their subscription through a double-opt-in process.
How we use your personal data :
- Communication and contractual purposes:
We use the information collected through this Website, in order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our clients, namely for the execution of orders placed and for the refund of their value, in case of a respective request.
- Statistical purposes:
In order to find out more about our Website’s user experience, we retain and analyse the data we collect in an aggregated form through the use of trackers (cookies). For example, we may use this information in order to monitor and analyse the use and functionality of our Website, thise identifying its level of content engagement with the public, which in turn concluded the steps required towards securing its relevance with, and accessibility by, its visitors. Please refer to our Cookies Policy.
- Informative purposes:
Upon their express consent thereto, we use e-mail accounts of our subscribers in order to send updates (newsletters) regarding our products.
When you directly provide information to us, we make all reasonable efforts to clarify which information refers to minors. In any case, if it comes to our knowledge, that the collection of personal data of minors below the age of 15 years takes place without verifiable parental consent, pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and of Law 4624/2019, we will delete said data without undue delay. Should you believe we have collected personal data of minors below the age of 15, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The capacity to execute on-line contracts of sale is subject to the provisions of the Greek Civil Code.
Use and exchange of information
‘My Precious Blue’ respects your right to privacy and uses your personal data solely for the purposes described herein above. ‘My Precious Blue’ does not disclose, transfer of make your personal data accessible in any way to third parties, nor does it transfer your personal data outside the EEA, unless it is absolutely necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned processing purposes. We may only make information accessible to other companies, applications or persons under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose aggregated information which do not directly identify you to third parties, in order to be able to develop the content and services of our Website. Please note that we do not in any way disclose your contact details to third parties.
- We may use third parties (currently or in the future), for the provision of services in relation to our Website, such as technical support thereof, collection of analytical data, marketing activities, mass mailing of newsletters etc. Those third parties will only access the information absolutely necessary for the execution of their duties and only under explicit contractual terms for the protection of your privacy and your personal data.
- We disclose shipping information to courier companies which undertake all necessary contractual obligations for the protection of your personal data towards ‘My Precious Blue’, for the delivery of your order.
- We use a third-party provider for the operation of our e-shop. The third-party provider shall obtain access to the absolutely necessary information for the provision of its services, upon all necessary contractual obligations for the protection of your personal data.
- We may disclose personal data to abide by Court orders, research warrants, judicial procedures and other orders of the competent Regulatory Authorities, including the Greek Data Protection Authority, other Supervisory Authorities of EU Member States, as well as in order to defend our lawful interests from claims raised
Retention of data
‘My Precious Blue’ will retain the personal data collected for the time absolutely necessary to serve the purposes of processing and to comply with its legal obligations. In case you recall your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, when consent has been provided, we will immediately delete your data from our electronical and physical records, unless its retention is necessary so as to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise, ground and defend our lawful rights and interests before the Court or any other Regulatory Authority.
‘My Precious Blue’ is committed to safeguard the security of your personal data. To achieve this, we have adopted all appropriate technical and organizational measures, the adequacy of which we regularly audit, such as:
-SSL Protocol: The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Protocol used by our Website, is the current world standard for the certification of website users and the encryption of data between website users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication protects personal data by requiring all information transferred between a customer and a server to be encrypted from the sender’s software and to be decrypted by the receiver’s software. In addition, all information sent through an SSL protocol is protected through a mechanism which automatically detects if the transferred data has been altered.
-Double-opt-in process for the subscription in our mailing lists.
Legal basis of processing
You must refrain from visiting our Website, should you wish the information automatically collected therefrom not to be collected and processed in any way.
Newsletters are sent to subscribers upon their express consent (subscription). You may freely unsubscribe by clicking the relevant “Unsubscribe” button which is available on each newsletter, or by contacting our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
Kindly be informed that any processing of personal data prior to the revocation of consent is deemed lawful.
Data subject rights
You may exercise the following data subject rights:
- Right of access, so as to be informed of the personal data we process, the purpose of processing and the recipient of data.
- Right to rectification, for the correction of any inaccurate information about you.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten), so as to ensure the erasure of your personal data from our files, so long as its processing is no longer necessary or obligatory for the compliance with a legal obligation of the Company or the defense of a lawful interest before the Court.
- Right to restriction of processing, in case the accuracy of your personal data is disputed.
- Right to data portability, so as to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object, if you no longer wish your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes. Please note that your personal data is not subject to profiling by ‘My Precious Blue’.
To exercise those rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘My Precious Blue’ will make all reasonable efforts to address your request within a period of one month from receipt of the request. However, if it is impossible to meet this deadline due to the complexity of your request or the number of simultaneous requests, we will timely inform you within same deadline for the reasons of the delay and will make all reasonable efforts to address your request without undue delay and, in any case, within a period of two more months.
‘My Precious Blue’ reserves the right not to satisfy your request, if manifestly unfounded or excessive, and will notify you accordingly.
Nevertheless, you have the right to file a complaint before the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).