If you purchase something full price from our online store you may return it in its original condition and packaging for a full refund – but not including shipping – if you contact us within 14 days of receiving the item.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Items should be in the original packaging. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse so please ensure they are properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. Goods will be inspected on receipt for eligibility for return.
- Add the number of items returned in the “Qty” column and return reason in the “Reason” column in the Returns form that was in your package with your invoice. In case you don’t have it, you can download it here. Returns without any returns form completed will not be processed.
- Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned and cannot be refunded
- Returns will be credited to the original payment method used
- Exchanges and store credits are not supported.
- Parcels for which the customer’s identification (surname, first name, address and return code) are missing shall be refused.
Our returns address is:
MY PRECIOUS BLUE
2, Kipon str.
14564 Nea Kifissia – Athens, Greece
+30 210 6209530
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
- Please ensure that your returns are sent back in the condition that you receive them in, with the original packaging.
- The item must be accompanied by the original receipt/proof of purchase.
- We cannot accept returns for items that have been originally bought form any of our Stockists.
- Final sale, seasonal & customized items cannot be returned.
- Products must be sent back within 14 days of receipt (Greece, Cyprus and International deliveries).
- Returns are not free. You are shipping the goods at your own costs.
- Shipping costs are not refunded unless items are faulty.
- Please note that once an order is made it cannot be edited or cancelled.
- If you are in Greece we recommend shipping your return via ACS courier. It is important that you also ensure that adequate insurance cover is taken out with ACS. We are not responsible for any packages lost while being returned. You must obtain a tracking number as proof of posting.
- If you are outside Greece, we recommend shipping your return via courier such as DHL, FedEx or UPS. It is important that you also ensure that adequate insurance cover is taken out with the courier. We are not responsible for any packages lost while being returned. You must obtain a tracking number as proof of posting.
- Please make sure that on the airbill and the package it is clearly stated ‘RETURNED GOODS. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE’. Any import taxes will be deducted from the final refund.
We sincerely apologize if you have experienced any fault with your MY PRECIOUS BLUE product. Please post your faulty item back to us.
Please email email@example.com for instructions. Please retain the tracking number in case there is any issue. Upon receipt of your faulty item, we will replace and dispatch as soon as possible.
RECEIVING YOUR REFUND
Please allow 5 working days once we receive your product for My Precious Blue to process your return, plus allow for a further 5-7 days for banks to clear funds on your account.
Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through My Precious Blue. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note shipping costs are not refunded unless items as faulty.